COBYS Family Services partners with churches, schools, community groups, and businesses to offer a broad range of family life education programs. If you would like to attend a class, please click here to see our currently offered courses. If you would like to partner with us to provide a course at your location, please click here for program and workshop topics. While we are best known for our parenting courses, our programs share the common goal of supporting the development of human potential by providing parents, other adults, and children with information and skills to foster cooperation, courage, responsibility, self-esteem, and respect.
Our Family Life Education programming is based at the COBYS Family Life Center. You can reach us at:
COBYS Family Life Center
171 E. King St., Lancaster, PA 17602
Phone: 717-435-8139 Fax: 717-435-8977
Our services include:
- Presentations, workshops, short courses, or extensive 16 session programs.
- Programs offered any day of the week with day and evening hours available.
- Group sessions for children and teens on life skills development.
- Family programs for parents, children, and teens learning together.
- Training of educators, peer leaders, mentors, and employees.
Currently Scheduled Programs
Program & Workshop Topics